Zhug & Egg Sandwich
Indulge in the perfect breakfast or brunch with our savory Fried Egg and Zhug Sandwich. Elevate your morning routine with a bright, spicy take on a classic egg sandwich. Oozy, rich egg yolks from a golden, crispy fried egg, the crunch of grilled bread, gooey melted cheese, all tied together with the bold and zesty flavors of zhug.
- 1 frying pan
- 1 Egg
- 1 Roll (ciabatta, English muffin, sliced bread, etc)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp Blank Slate Kitchen Zhug
- 1 slice Cheese (of your preference) optional
- Melt butter in frying pan over high heat. Once it starts to bubble, crack egg into pan and turn heat down to medium.
- Toast and butter the bread / roll.
- Cook egg until whites are completely set. If you prefer over easy or over hard, flip egg and cook until it is done to your liking.
- Place slice of cheese onto bread, then fried egg onto bread. Spread Zhug onto top piece of bread.